Oh 80's revival, you are KILLING ME. I am trying SO HARD not be be tempted. I resisted leggings..for a while. I have them, but I wear them as tights, so I feel it does not really count. I have resisted the colored denim. But now it appears TRUE neon colors are back. Not just bright colors, but EYE SEARING NEONS that I LOVED in high school, but am pretty sure I did not look good in, because...NEON. This picture does not even capture the full GLORIOUS intensity of the neoness that is going on.......This is making me miss my neon pink jeans that I used to have. I would wear them with my neon pink turtleneck. sigh..........also worn with my neon pink and black saddleshoes. It was AWESOME, in that I believe that outfit which i wore frequently, inspired AWE.But! "So yeah, neon is the new metallic. I love the way neon looks. It’s part 80’s all-star and part traffic cone. Either way, it’s totally playful and great." Playful is good, great is good, 80's all-star is good..and traffic cone...well, 3 out of 4 is not so bad.

5 comments:
I am trying to comment, but all the unicorns and clouds and rainbows and things are making it difficult to find the comment button, and for me to think clearly.
Also: http://ninjafy.com/
It is because the sparkly, sparkly unicorns are causing you to be OVERWHELMED WITH HAPPINESS. It could only be better if they were all neon pink!!!
(also, WHY WHY WHY does your blog not have a ninjafy button?????)
I have to admit that after a long day, all I wanted to do was come hit that cornify button over and over again.
Unicorns are magical! Glittery unicorns are even more...magicaler!!!!
Post a Comment