Thursday, January 22, 2009

Oddly enough, the answer is the same as "the number of times I have driven into the wrong complex on my way home"





(I have no idea what to write! i am working on it. You think it would be easier given my lack of ...actual content, pretty much.)

15 comments:

Anne said...

I voted, though I suspect I over estimated. I am fully sympathetic to driving into the wrong complex, having gotten horribly lost in the one next door!

Rafia! said...

FIE upon the UNKNOWN VOTER who voted for 27! 27! :p

Matt said...

I voted for 4. I figured that 27 was probably too high a number even for you. It also would have required you leaving the house an average of almost 4 times a day. That seemed unlikely.

Anne said...

Wonder who the "unknown voter" is? Hmm.

Rafia! said...

HMMM indeed.

Unknown said...

I also voted for 4. What is the correct answer?

Rafia! said...

1! I only did it ONCE. I see you all voted for MANY MORE TIMES THEN ONCE. (harrumph)

Matt said...

Who would have guessed? Honestly, knowing Rafia 27 seems almost more likely than just 1.

Anne said...

From the above comment: Honestly, knowing Rafia 27 seems almost more likely than just 1. (end comment)

Clearly, the unknown voter felt the same way.

Rafia! said...

I have MY SUSPICIONS about this 'unknown voter'

Matt said...

If it wasn't me, then who? It honestly wasn't me.

Rafia! said...

I suspect ANNE!!!

Anne said...

Rafia! You have amazing deductive abilities! For it was I, Anne, who voted for 27.

Rafia! said...

I am glaring at you RIGHT NOW.

Anne said...

Oh, I see where the glaring comes from.