Thursday, March 19, 2009

Current reasons for <3-ing THE INTERWEBS (part 1)

1. It shows me things I did not know I wanted to know, but then I see them, and realize my life was the poorer for NOT KNOWING. (On a related note, I feel like this is why I cannot have a cat. Partially, because RESPONSIBILITY. Also, because the temptation to dress it up would be NIGH INSURMOUNTABLE. My impression of most cats is that they would not appreciate that.)


(although this is a double edged sword. See Urban Dictionary Sometimes it is nice to know what some new-fanged slang means. BUT SOMETIMES YOU CAN NOT UNKNOW SOMETHING. I am just saying.)

2.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

You really want to know what "felch" means, don't you?

Unknown said...

I enjoy the literal video, too.

Rafia! said...

NO NO NO NO NO NO! lalalalalala I can't hear you!