Monday, March 23, 2009

Live Long and Prosper! AND SMELL GOOD!

"Described appropriately as a cologne for those with a "devotion to living each day as it could be your last" the cologne has top notes of green mandarin, bergamot, and lavender, with base notes of leather and grey musk."

ALL I CAN SAY IS YES.

5 comments:

M + V said...

I thought you, of all my friends (except Anne, perhaps), would appreciate the awesomeness of this: http://www.amazon.com/PEZ-Limited-Numbered-Collectors-3-48-Ounce/dp/B0013AEBIS/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1238091719&sr=8-1

Rafia! said...

Candy + Star Trek = AWESOME

rabia said...

muppets on 30 rock. thought of you

Anonymous said...

Star Trek even makes it into science. One of my colleagues in the bio department of MIT a few years back isolated a fruit fly mutation that he named Red Shirt (the mutants died earlier than average). :) you can read all about it if you're really bored in Current Biology 2000, 10:781-784.

Rafia! said...

That is AWESOME and I am totally going to look that up.