What I did today! (Just part of today)
1. Worked. I should write about that or something but I am not going to do so now. However, I have set an elaborate series of email rules in Micrsoft Outlook in re: EvilEric (henceforth known as Darth Eric), but I am not quite sure what they are going to do. I know what I INTENDED them to do, but am not sure how effective they will be, though I did learn some more about Outlook email rules, so it was instructional! Actually, if they do what I think they are going to do, then Darth Eric and I will be caught in an endless email feedback loop and the UNIVERSE WILL EXPLODE. If it does, he started it AND it is all his fault.
2. Grapes are delicious! Truly the fruit of hope, as I earlier had a peach of disappointment. (I wish I could footnote! but I think blogger does not do that. I will put item 2.5 at the END of the list and it will be LIKE a footnote.)
3. What is happening? Did she just electrocute him? Is someone ominously drinking milk? Oh it is so shiny and dramatic! I wish I had an international pop music video channel. (see.3.5)
2.5 -- Demetri Martin: "My favorite fruit is grapes. Because with grapes, you always get another chance. 'Cause, you know, if you have a crappy apple or a peach, you're stuck with that crappy piece of fruit. But if you have a crappy grape, no problem - just move on to the next. 'Grapes: The Fruit of Hope.'"
3.5 -- Internet research indicates she did electrocute him! Also poisoned someone else. No explanation that I found for the milk. Some things are better not known.
How to get an overview of a discipline
-
Use Google to find the major associations for your field. Try searching for:
- association "name of field"
Often the major associations in your field wi...
15 years ago

2 comments:
I hope that my emails are not blocked by your elaborate DarthEric email rule system.
No! Your emails are not blocked at all. Although apparently, neither are Darth Eric's. GRRR.
Post a Comment