How to get an overview of a discipline
-
Use Google to find the major associations for your field. Try searching for:
- association "name of field"
Often the major associations in your field wi...
15 years ago

3 comments:
Those are cool. I like how the last.fm message about keeping your stats/tags clean is in your quilt! Metadata is important, RAFIA! Also, I was making fun of hipsters with my hipster tag in iTunes!!!!!! FUN!
you mean...your Hipster tag is IRONIC? I do not think I can handle the meta commentary going on there.
Also, pish-tosh to metadata! I am not going though all my soundtracks and musicals and changing the Various Artists tags, I am WAY TOO LAZY. Last.fm must DEAL.
Yes, but don't you want to know what you are listening to? The correct artist? Sigh. This may point to a difference between you and me. Possibly.
Yes I was being ironic!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment