I am SO HAPPY. I think I thought he would win, but that it would take a long time, or would be very contested.. but no. They called it just before 10pm(Central Time)! We were actually watching Indecision '08 (at my request), and I thought it would not be a big deal - of course we would go back to network news and watch for another couple of hours. NO, HE WON BY 10 PM, HE WON BY A LOT, IT WAS SO TOTALLY AWESOME.I feel like this! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee! ODE TO JOY INDEED!
(the ending does not make it un-joyous because..well, it is Beaker)
It is possible I am totally listening to an Obama mix tape right now, I AM FINE WITH THAT.
Added: 11/09/08
STILL TOTALLY OBSESSED WITH THIS.
I feel as PATRIOTIC as SAM!!!

5 comments:
I'm so glad you included the Daily Show clip. We were watching too and when he said that, we switched to CNN and I missed the terrific crowd reaction. What a fantastic moment!!!!!
hee. it continues to be so SUPER-FANTASTIC.
THIS IS A COMMENT. IT IS NOT SPAM.I also watched the comedy stuff, believe it or not. Some of it. OK, I'm not actually looking at your post right now, so it is hard to comment appropriately.
Uh, yeah, ok, Obama mixed tape sounds like great idea. TOTALLY AWESOME
Anne! your comment OOZES insincerity!!! oooooooze.
;p
Post a Comment